Le Marquis de Sade

Forum autour du marquis

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 26-10-2019 09:15:29

Athena James
Nouveau membre

air jordans 4

ÿþThe Air air jordans 4 Jordan Black Cat III may have lost it s popularity to it s counterpart the Black Cat IV but it doesn t change the fact that the shoe is still very rare. Maybe JB only wanted to release each pair of the Black Cats once but I think I speak for much of the sneaker community when I say,A simple beautiful colorway of the Air Jordan XII that may not be as hyped as it could be. This shoe has been dormant since 2004 but just as the rest of the list we will be forced to wait patiently until it is given another release.

ÿþJustin Tuck knows style. Professional and college air jordans 11 football players everywhere have him to thank for the scariest facemask in the game. His custom facemask is now used prominently by defenders nationwide. Imagine the PE Air Jordan cleats he could think up. He s one of air jordans 1 retro high og two New York Giants on this list. You can t call it favoritism though, especially since the Giants are amongst the worst teams in the league. Yes, Hakeem Nicks is already sponsored by Jordan Brand, but Tuck would be perfect for the sponsorship.

On the court, Lawson rocks largely with the swoosh. He usually balls in a variety of LeBron signatures and has even dabbled in some NikeID in past seasons. Off the court, Lawson air jordan retro 1 og high is a sneakerhead that has keen taste in Nike as well as Air Jordan footwear. Jordan Brand would be making a wise decision scooping up a productive player like Lawson. The fact that he is a sneakerhead coupled with his ability on the court makes him a perfect candidate.

One thing that s certain is Gay will be bringing some fresh kicks to the court and will always look good even if he isn t playing well. Jordan Brand would be doing fans a favor by signing Gay if only for him to show off his white hot shoe game.From his Mohawk, to his glorious beard, all the way to his spandex tuxedo at the ESPY s, everything about Brian Wilson is just different (and highly marketable). You air jordan 1 mid might not know it, but Wilson has quite the shoe game.

It would be incredible to see what kind of PE cleats Cruz could dish out every Sunday. To see both the of the Big Blue s finest laced up courtesy of His Airness would be reason enough to tune into the Giants game every Sunday, and that s saying something given their current struggles at quarterback. I m looking at you, Eli.When Nate Robinson packed up and headed to The Windy City before last season he vowed to lace [img]http://www.dfraile.com/images/to/air jordan retro 1 og high-647wae.jpg[/img] up in as many Air Jordan s as possible.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com